Appointments and Privacy
• You can send a picture of your referral letter to our email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
• You can make an appointment by contacting our friendly receptionist staff on 03 8560 3355
• You’re required to bring a current referral letter from your GP or other medical specialists.
• A current Medicare card (without a current referral letter and Medicare card, a rebate cannot be processed.
• Reports or history forms (e.g., WorkCover and TAC ).
• Letters from other medical specialists- if applicable.
Please note that appointments missed or cancelled without 24 hours’ notice will be charged a cancellation fee of $55.00. This is charged due to the limited time to then allocate another client to the time slot. The cancellation fee covers the minimal expenses associated with the running costs of the practice for the allotted appointment. (eg. room and staff hire, indemnity costs).
You can pay for your appointment with credit/debit card or cheques. No cash is kept on premises.
Yes, there is adequate onsite parking for our clients.
Yes, there is disabled access to the toilets and lift.
WASS is a 2-minute walk from the Williams Landing Train Station and a 20-minute walk from the 495, 494, 497, 151 &153 bus stops.
Psychiatrists are trained medical doctors, they can prescribe medications, and they spend much of their time with patients on medication management as a course of treatment. Psychologists focus extensively on psychotherapy and treating emotional and mental suffering in patients with behavioural intervention.
Yes, we are open to alternative Saturdays from 9 am – 1 pm.